Outdoor use of manual ignition butane gas torch is to mix oxygen and acetylene proportionally to form a preheating flame, and spray high pressure pure oxygen onto the workpiece to be cut, so that the cut metal is burned in the oxygen jet, oxygen jet The slag (oxide) generated by the combustion is blown away to form a slit. The torch is the primary tool for gas cutting workpieces.
Outdoor use of manual ignition of butane gas torches and torches is an important tool for gas welders. If used improperly, it may cause flame, tempering and even burning and explosion accidents. Therefore, the following matters should be noted during use:
1. According to the size of the welding torch and torch tip, the pressure and volume of oxygen and acetylene are provided.
2. The nozzle and metal plate cannot touch each other.
3. Pay attention to check the gasket and the valves in each link for leaks.
4. When the nozzle is clogged, when the nozzle is used to pass the nozzle, the nozzle should be removed and dredged from the inside to the outside.
5. Before use, the air in the rubber hose should be discharged, and then the oxygen and acetylene valves should be opened separately.
6. The torch and torch parts must not be contaminated with grease.
7. The torch and torch nozzles should not be too hot. If they are too high, they need to be cooled by water.
8. When igniting, open the acetylene valve first, then turn on the oxygen after clicking. Its purpose is to release acetylene - air mixture, to facilitate ignition and check whether acetylene is unblocked.
9. If the acetylene and oxygen valves are leaking, they should be repaired in time.
10. Do not place the nozzle of the burning torch or torch on the workpiece or on the ground.
11. When leaving the job, it is forbidden to place the lit torch and torch on the console.
12. The oxygen and temper arrester valves should be closed when the shift is completed or when the weld is stopped.
13. The rubber hose should be used exclusively, and it should be marked to distinguish it. The acetylene tube and the oxygen tube cannot be used.
14. When the rubber tube is frozen, it should be thawed with warm water or hot steam. It is forbidden to bake with fire, and it is not allowed to use oxygen to blow the acetylene pipeline.
15. For rubber hoses for oxygen and acetylene, do not just put them in a random position. Do not stick the nozzle to the ground to avoid filling in soil and impurities and blockage.