In life, portable gas stoves or electric stoves are generally used for cooking. I prefer portable gas stoves. It may be related to many years of use habits. If camping in the wild, you can choose portable gas stoves, but pay attention to the maintenance of portable gas stoves after use. Because it is used less frequently, it is necessary to maintain the portable gas stove after use, so as to avoid the problem of no damage for a long time.
1. Portable gas stove maintenance - blockage
(1) After a certain period of time, the portable gas stove will be blocked by the portable gas stove due to oil stains. Sometimes it will not catch fire. It is found that the plugging problem is caused by some inspections. Therefore, the portable gas stove should be cleaned regularly.
(2) When the fire hole on the fire cover is found to be blocked, let it stop running first, first clear the blocked position, then use a semi-wet towel to clean the surrounding garbage. The ignition needle and the induction needle must not get wet, otherwise it may appear. The phenomenon of not catching fire.
2. Portable gas stove maintenance - stove tile
(1) For a long time, the portable gas stove is a cooking food. The liquid or residue of the food may be spilled due to excessive energy. If it is not cleaned in time, it may damage its surface.
(2) Make a candle head that is not used first, and gently apply it to the seam position of each tile. It is best to treat it in one direction. After painting, apply it again and horizontally. When there are stains on it, Just wipe it with detergent and wash it with water.
3. Portable gas stove maintenance - portable gas stove fire rack
(1) Facing the portable gas stove, first wait for the temperature of the surface to drop, then end the pot of water, directly put all the fire racks on the stove to boil, after the water is hot, the sticky dirt will decompose. Peel off.
(2) If the cleaning is not clean enough, take it out, do not burn it to your own hands, then use detergent, warm water and soft towel to clean, focus on the remaining stains, then dry with a dry towel, and finally put Dry in a well ventilated place.
4. Portable gas stove maintenance - vent
(1) Everyone knows that the portable gas stove has an air outlet, which is cleaned on a monthly cycle. First remove the stove head, then use a toothpick to clean the air hole once, grasp the strength, and do not use the brute force to randomly poke.
(2) Carbide and coke objects will accumulate on the stove head, which can be removed with a small brush. You can also use a thin wire to pierce the fire hole and choose your own method.