The gas stove supplements the shortage of air during combustion by supplying natural air to the gap between the cooker and the upper cover, thereby promoting combustion and reducing the formation of carbon monoxide and nitrogen oxides. The cooker has a ring shape and is provided with a mixed gas injection port on the inner and inner peripheral surfaces; one end of the mixing pipe is connected to one side of the cooker, and the other end is provided with an air regulating port; the middle of the air regulating port is a gas inlet pipe; The air box is provided with a plurality of air injection ports for injecting air blown by the air blower; the air blower that blows air through the motor is connected to the first air tank by an input pipe; the upper cover is covered with a flame, and the middle is a flame. In the spray area, the flame is sprayed upward through the flame spray area; above the cooker body, at least three protrusions are arranged along the circumference; the upper cover is placed on the protrusion; and the upper cover and the protrusion are generated The gap supplies natural air.
1. The gas stove is required to be installed in a well-ventilated kitchen. The minimum distance between the gas stove and the cylinder is 1 meter, but the maximum length of the intake hose should not exceed 2 meters. Do not stack flammable materials under and around the gas stove.
2. The clearance between the back of the gas stove and the wall is not less than 15 cm, and the clearance between the side and the wall is not less than 20 cm; if the wall is a flammable material, an insulating fireproof layer must be added, and the fireproof layer has two more stoves. The lower part of the gas stove and the gas stove should be no less than 10 cm, and the part above the gas stove should be no less than 80 cm.
3. The gap at the joint of the intake pipe must be sealed. When connecting with the hose, the hose must be placed in place and clamped with a clamp.
The gas is toxic and explosive. If it is improperly used, personal injury or death may occur, and safety must be paid attention to.
First, the gas source is different, the gas stove used should also be different, please pay attention when purchasing. If the gas source you have used has changed, you must ask the original manufacturer to modify your gas stove before using it.
Second, the gas pipeline is easy to aging and rupture. The interface and bending of the pipe should be checked frequently. If there is damage, it should be replaced immediately, or replaced once every 1-2 years. It is best to use a rubber tube that is resistant to oil and pressure.
Third, when using a gas stove, people should not stay away. In the event of a leak or accidental cause (wind, water, etc.), the flame should be turned off immediately, the air source main switch should be turned off immediately, the doors and windows should be opened, and the air should be ventilated quickly. Remember not to ignite or switch the electric appliance to prevent the electric spark from detonating the gas.
4. Users who use artificial gas must always clean the fire hole on the fire cover to avoid blockage.
5. When using infrared gas stove, it should not be placed on the porous ceramic radiant panel, so as not to affect the burning and damage of the ceramic plate; if there is crack, defect or gas leakage in the ceramic plate, it should be timely
(1) Always check the gas stove gas pipeline (gas tank) at the joint where there is no air leakage. Use soapy water to wipe important parts.
There are air bubbles, indicating air leakage, and should be repaired in time.
(2) First ignite and then deflate, then take the pot: indoors should be ventilated, do not close the kitchen doors and windows for a long time.
(3) If the gas tank is to be erected in a place where it is easy to move, it is strictly prohibited to lay it flat or upside down. The tank should be cool, dry, ventilated, open fire, and the radiator should have a certain distance.
(4) When using gas, people should not leave for a long time, so as to avoid accidental flooding of fire-fighting seedlings or soup spills. If there is a leak, do not ignite it to avoid explosion. It can only be used after ventilation and repair.